75th Guards Forum Index 75th Guards
75th Guards Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First plane kill of Campaign 45!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dryk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: First plane kill of Campaign 45! Reply with quote

I happened to be playing at about 3AM (couldn't sleep), and just kind of lazing around in my Hurricane over Haybes, lookin' for EA to shoot. Think of me flying aorund in my cockpit with fries n' a shake, basically what I was doin'.

Then I saw a contact going low over the town, did a quick check on my map, saw an He 111 flying in. I just slipped along above him, he passed over town without dropping a thing. I followed him high for a little bit, then eased down on the throttle and went into a, lets say, 45 degree dive with a slight roll to the right, matching his turn a bit. I opened up as I closed, held the trigger for about a second and a half, and pulled away, watching out the back right to see if I got a kill.

The guy slowly nosed down into the river before dropping his salvo. ^^

The story of my first air kill of Campaign #45! I hope I'll have as much luck throughout the rest of the campaign!

coldwind
Squad C.O. / Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

He111 kills are delicious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    75th Guards Forum Index -> War Stories All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: