75th Guards Forum Index 75th Guards
75th Guards Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Allow me to introduce myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    75th Guards Forum Index -> New Recruits / Prospective Recruits
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zroad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Allow me to introduce myself Reply with quote

I'm a nubling that just joined as a recruit. I've known wwii since its release a long time ago, but I never got into it. I recently defeated every PC game in existence so I decided to give wwii a try. I have weird playing times so it's hard for me to find a squad to kick ass with. I look forward to the opportunity to fight on the front with you guys and if things don't work out and I get dropped after 7 days, no hard feelings.

See yas at the cp!
jaws909
Squad X.X.O. / Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome...welcome man! Very Happy

I'll start by saying we're not one of those squads that says "play at this time or be kicked!"...we know all about those real-life monsters...errr...family and friends, that people have to deal with Razz

My advice to you is to try and make it online at around 8pm EST on Friday...that's when the real fun happens...and it's when some of our more...unique members come out of hiding...

Again, welcome to the 75th, enjoy your stay! Cool
"I just can't stop thinking about how scarey it would be if a flaming homeless guy came running out of the dark right now..."
coldwind
Squad C.O. / Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard zroad, we're glad to have you.

At the moment, the map is in intermission, so things will be a little quiet. The map is scheduled to reset on Monday (6/20/0Cool.

As Jaws said, we don't have any time requirements, but generally are big nights are friday and Saturday.

Feel free to ask any questions Smile
Dryk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S! nubling!

Fridays are definately our big nights (except for maybe this time, because of intermission). You'll get to see alot of cool stuff. And right now is a great time to rank up. ^^ I'll be around if you need any help as well!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    75th Guards Forum Index -> New Recruits / Prospective Recruits All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: